Saturday, March 08, 2008

spring meme

miss CG tagged me. i wasn't gonna play. memes make my head spin. but i changed my mind and decided to be sociable.

Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger, and post these rules.
2. Share 5 wild crazy facts about yourself.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post, and list their names, linking to them.
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
5. There should be five rules so I'm (CG) adding this one. Even though I didn't tag five people. And this isn't technically a rule. Go figure. (i had to leave this in because it made me laugh).

here are my 5 "wild crazy facts" that are going to be just off the top of my head. i cannot dig too deep for this. that would be dangerous for all involved.

1. every time i listen to music i imagine i'm on a stage as i'm singing and dancing along.

2. i type unbelievably fast. that skill is the ONLY thing i learned in high school that was useful. wanna race?

3. i cannot ever get my temperature regulated. i am constantly messing with the ac or heat in the car or putting the window up and down...and it drives scotty nuts. at the park, if it's a cool/sunny day i am on and off with my jacket all day long. in the summer i take a jacket with me everywhere because i am usually in a tank top and shorts and i will die of frost bite when i go inside somewhere with too much freakin ac. it will almost make me cry if i've forgotten my jacket and i end up at wal-mart in the vegetable or refrigerator sections.

4. if i look at my feet too long, they begin to look freakishly weird and unfamiliar. they look like monkey feet.

5. i am not afraid to dance in public places, the mall, grocery...wherever. if a song i love comes on, it cannot be helped.

who am i going to tag?? i never know enough people for these things. let's see:
heather
jess
paul
that's it'. i would do ren, but CG already got her. i got nuthin'!!Share

2 comments:

CG said...

awww, thanks for playin'. I was thinking your first "fact" would be that memes make your head spin! Love ya!

Ren Allen said...

~~i am not afraid to dance in public places, the mall, grocery...wherever. if a song i love comes on, it cannot be helped.~~

Let us not forget Chuckie Cheese. With people staring as though someone landed from Mars.;)