six things that add to my happiness and joy!! i'm going to go with what is on my mind in this moment:
1. it was warm and sunny yesterday so the kids and i went for a walk around the neighborhood.
2. early morning love-making.
3. we have a huge, and i mean really huge (think 15), group of cedar waxwings living near our house now that swoop around the bushes and trees all the time.
4. the boys are playing some wild and silly game right now called "WoW meets crazy idea that samuel had meets harry potter entrance exam and quoting youtube videos" with costumes and everything.
5. sadie figured out a cool way to use her old tights, so she just now brought me some scissors and had me cut them off for sleeve/wrist warmers...and she's really happy with them. she's now pulling ALL of her tights out to see which ones she wants to do next!
6. i'm looking out the window and it's snowing. and although i really don't like the cold, there is something simply beautiful about new-fallen snow. and it reminds me of how cozy our life is inside our house and how lucky we are to be here together everyday.
okay, now here is the fun part...tagging...who shall i tag??? is it 5 people? okay...
jessica, who never fails to surprise me and make me smile (thanks for the bag!!).